[AccessD] Another challenge I need help with

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:36:15 CST 2018

I think that method caused a problem somewhere down the line. I think there
was a situation where they were not using a validly unique identifier. And
when they added enough info to "put back" something that had been "deleted"
in the fashion you described, OOPS it was not unique after all and could
not be added. I forget how they resolved it but since their PK methodology
was already flawed, I would not be surprised if they went ahead and made
the deleted flag part of the PK as well LOL.