[AccessD] Row numbering in Access

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Sep 18 02:43:39 CDT 2018

Hi Jim

Thanks. I did have most of the bits and pieces - from years ago - but when you look at with fresh eyes, you start tweaking.
What takes the most time, is creating the examples and to prepare for screenshots and, of course, the writing. As with programming, it always takes twice the time you initially expect.

/gustav