[AccessD] Trapping a Check Box

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:58:17 CDT 2023

Just checked and you're right. I thought you couldn't do conditional
formatting in an unbound text box but apparently you can. So I could hide
the checkbox behind the text box which would either be transparent or solid
with back color same as the backcolor of the detail section depending on
the condition.  That will work!

I run into this from time to time and solve it by disabling the control in
CF. But you can't do that check boxes. That will work.

But I suppose I should leave some comments in the code for thenext
guy...nah...he'll figure it out. :o)

Thanks

Rocky