[AccessD] Google maps

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 03:42:03 CDT 2024

And since truck drivers will imminently be replaced by bot trucks and AI
controlled fleets, even the machines will need this:

R.A.D. (Robotic Aptitude Diploma):  awarded to AI entities demonstrating
mastery in Navigational Logistics, Adaptive Problem Solving, and Dynamic
Environmental Response. It ensures that each robotic driver has the
requisite skills to handle the rigors of the road with an algorithmic
precision beyond human capabilities. The R.A.D. is a must-have for any
self-respecting AI wanting to make it big in the automated trucking scene,
guaranteeing a level of road-readiness that makes human error look like
last century's news.