[AccessD] Database Conversion

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Jan 5 16:35:00 CST 2024

Before doing that:
It is on a network or single user?

Is it currently a split BE/FE or is everything in the one file.
If it is one file, try splitting them first.

If multi-user, is a a share sing file or FE or do all users have seprate local FEs.

When was the last timei the data file was compacted?
Do you regularly compact your data  (Is it configured to "compact on close"?)

As an alternative, you may consider multiple back ends:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/there-is-a-maximum-size-of-2gb-for-
an-accdb-file/29b095ce-95b0-4291-b3e1-e4baff288ad3