[BEU-Support] RE: BEU Enhancement

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Wed Aug 13 10:51:32 CDT 2003

I'm here guys, but can't comment right now due to time.

However, JC has some good ideas.

And I like the list for support, but I do agree that a new archive would be
nice so that people could search and only look at BEU stuff.  Will there be
a link on the DBA site so that people can click and write the email that
will then be sent to us?  Or what?

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
phone: 812.523.1017