[BEU-Support] BackEnd Upgrader ?

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 1 08:22:49 CDT 2004

> From: <arkelm01 at studentmail.unitec.ac.nz>

> I was directed to the site:
> http://www.databaseadvisors.com/downloads.htm
>
> as I was told that the BackEnd Upgrader would help my solution alot.
> After reading about it the idea looks great but when I tried to
> download the code from:
>
> http://www.databaseadvisors.com/downloads/beu/BeUp.zip
>
> it didn't seem to work. Is it still possible to download the code?....

Myles,

I just tried both links and they work fine for me.

Is it possible that your ISP is blocking the site for some reason?

If you are still having problems, let me know and I'll contact our webmaster and get him to have a look at what problems there may be.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Unfortunately common sense isn't so common!