[BEU-Support] Administrivia - List Software Upgrade - Sep 4

Bryan Carbonnell listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Wed Aug 31 08:21:41 CDT 2005

The software that runs our list has released a new version to fix
some security issues, add some new features to help out the admins
and mods and some bug fixes.

So I will be upgrading the software on Sunday Sep 4. This will mean
the lists will be down starting at 10am (EDT - UTC -0400) on Sunday
Set 4. If the previous upgrades are any indication, they will be down
for less than 1/2 hour. So there won't be much disruption.

Bryan Carbonnell - listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.