[BEU-Support] Administrivia - Service Outage Announcement

Bryan Carbonnell listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Fri Feb 24 04:48:04 CST 2006

The company that hosts our mailing list will be performing some
emergency server maintenance that will affect our server. This
maintenance is scheduled for tomorrow Feb 24, 2006 between 10:00 AM
and 5:00 PM Central Time (GMT -0600). Goto
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc to figure out what
time that is is your area. Use CST6CDT  as the From Time Zone and
then select your time zone in the To Time Zone.

The impact to our service will be minimal. You may notice a short
downtime, about 15 minutes at most. The physical server will be
rebooted at that time and your service will resume normally.

Thanks for your understanding.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Bryan Carbonnell - listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.