[dba-conf] *** Invitation to 3rd AccessD Conference ***

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Wed Jun 18 08:03:34 CDT 2003

Roz,
There are expensive hotels like Marriott and Dorint here as well ask cheap ones.
on the cheap ones I will have to drive around and find out and myke reservations
as soon as I know how many are comming, how many need help with reservations.
on Marriott and Dorint I think you can make reservations through Internet
also, I suggest that those who want to keep their costs low consider car
sharing.

Lembit Soobik