[dba-conf] Administrivia - List Archives

Bryan Carbonnell listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Thu Dec 29 10:32:09 CST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that the archives are back online
after a lengthy delay. If you notice ANYTHING unusual about the
archives, PLEASE let me know, listmaster at databaseadvisors.com or
carbonnb at gmail.com.

The search functionality should be up and running again very shortly too.

I want to apologize for having the archives off-line for such a long
time, but, unfortunately, life got in the way. :(

I hope you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year!

Bryan Carbonnell - listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
shouting "What a great ride!"