[Dba-office] OK, I'll be first

Kathryn at Gwens kathrynatgwens at socal.rr.com
Thu Dec 18 13:38:34 CST 2014

> So the answer is - Kathryn can't do what she is trying to do.  :)
> To be specific, you can't do the mail merge and filter by categories in
Word,
> you have to do all the filtering in  Outlook  and then invoke Word once
you
> have done so.
> Stuart

Actually, I was WANTING to do it from Outlook and the instructions I'd
written for myself from past years worked that way. But with 2010, I
encountered a problem with a template that had not occurred in the past, so
I was trying from Word. Figure G in Susan's link was the key difference
regarding the Categories. Now I will probably have to wait until Fri to
actually try it out to completion as I don't think I'll have time today
after I get home and before I leave for a "party" (just a lock association
potluck).

--
Kathryn Bassett
kathrynatgwens at socal.rr.com (work)