[Dba-office] Hello all

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 02:55:50 CST 2014

I am most grateful that this new list has emerged; and I think that I can
contribute something to it. Over the past couple of decades, I have written
a lot of code that starts within Access and then branches out to write
customized docs in Word, typically using bookmarks within templates and
then saving the resultant files to some new filename.

I'm not professing expertise in said adventures, but I've some experience
and even code snippets to offer.

Point is, someone had to kick this new thread off, and so I plead guilty. I
know how to do a few things regarding Office Integration, but I am no
expert. One thing that I do

Someone had to kick this thread off, and here we go.

--
Arthur