[Dba-office] Referencing previous sheet in Excel

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 13:15:51 CST 2014

It took me a minute -- but I see what you're doing. You're right, I think
that would work, but if I'm going to give each total cell a name, I might
as well refer to it directly. I don't see that this simplifies anything in
my example, but I think it has potential -- it's certainly interesting!
Thanks!

Susan H.