[Dba-office] Featured API: Office 365

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Mon Dec 22 18:12:52 CST 2014

It is even worse.
While we learn on a linear basis, one after one. The new developed things in our field of interest (electronics, computer, software) increase exponential.
Means: You learn 2 things while 4 are newly created, you learn 3 things while 9 are newly created. This way we will never catch up but fall more and more behind.

Helmut