[Dba-office] Update KB3114409 causes problems with Outlook

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Dec 9 16:39:26 CST 2015

Same problem. Found
http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/33091-heads-up-outlook-2010-user
s-dec-8ths-update-kb3114409.html before I saw the warning here. Only started
in safe mode, but once I uninstalled it, it works fine.

Now, to my own question. Usually, I get asked about updates. But this latest
round of updates were done automatically. I don't like that - how do I tell
my (Win7) computer to NOT install updates unless I say to?

Kathryn