[Dba-office] limit entry to existing values using userform control

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:12:49 CST 2015

A reader is using an Excel UserForm for data entry and wants to limit input
to unique values. So, if the value already exists in the underlying column,
reject the entry. This idea intrigues me, but at the same time. sounds a bit
. iffy. I can't help thinking a different strategy altogether might be a
better idea, but the reader wants want the reader wants. :)

I'm thinking about it, but thought I'd ask if anyone's done this?

Susan H.