[Dba-office] Excel comments and Win 8.1

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Feb 2 11:02:11 CST 2015

Interesting.  I may get a chance to check that out this week.  On my Win
7 box, I have Excel 2010.  On my Win 8.1 box, I have Excel 2013.  I'm
guessing that I should insert a comment in an Excel 2010 workbook on my
Win 7 box and save it, then go open that workbook in Excel 2013 on my
Win 8.1 box - and report back on what I see.  I'll let you know if I get
to that - not today, too busy.
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com