[Dba-office] Forms in Excel and Word

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Feb 3 01:05:37 CST 2015

 Hi Gustav --

Yes, you can create UserForm objects, They are always unbound. They have slightly different set of controls than MS Access but programming them doesn't differ that much from programming MS Access unbound forms. And you can use WithEvents if you need to program a set of forms with similar generic manual data retrieving/binding/persisting/searching. WIthEvents worked in MS Excel better than in MS Access.

Here is a link on one sample UserForm: http://www.excel-easy.com/vba/userform.html

-- Shamil