[Dba-office] Excel function or macro

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Feb 18 11:27:09 CST 2015

Its mind blowing to me how different the VBA works in these applications. It
seems that most of the functions and commands are there but there are slight
implementations of each that could drive a person nutty!

I've used it in all the main Office apps and yesterday discovered how oddly
Excel works with the "Me." expression that works so slick in Access.