[Dba-office] Normal.dotm issue

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Jan 6 11:21:40 CST 2015

Good puzzle.  I'll bet several of us will tackle this one.  I'm off to
get my tooth repaired - dropped a gold inlay out of my molar and have to
get it put back in. Eating Skittles, chewing instead of sucking.  Doc
said that sometimes happens with stale cough drops, too.  He didn't like
my idea of gluing it back in with my super glue - said I had to come see
him, instead.
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com