[Dba-office] Excel chart axis problem

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:04:31 CST 2015

I think maybe it makes sense now. I think this Text option works when the
chart is assuming a date/sequence value that isn't actually in the data
set. That explains why it isn't working for me. I'm trying to get it to do
something it can't.

My solution has been to filter out the rows altogether.

Susan H.