[Dba-office] Outlook custom form

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Fri Jun 19 13:18:45 CDT 2015

Susan,

I support a series of about 30 "Verification Reports" that are automatically run at night in unattended mode.  These reports were built with Access 2007.  They pull data from three data sources; SQL Server, Firebird DB, and Pervasive DB.

These reports are automatically e-mailed to select managers and supervisors.  I use a "Command Line E-Mailer" called Febooti.  This software costs about $80 and we are very pleased with it.

I am not sure of your specific questions, but I think that what we are doing is similar and I am willing to share any info that you would like.

Brad