[Dba-office] To All You Dads

Ed Tesiny eptept at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:35:15 CDT 2015

We must be brothers from a different mother.  Diane picks out stuff and
says try this on and she judges the fit.  Last jeans I bought , we wanted
two pair because then there was a discount.  Only one pair left, well she
talked to the manager and wallah, half price.  This is funny but I said I
needed my toenails cut and she said why don't you get a pedicure, there's a
place pretty close place to us so you don't have to sit in a mall.  I'm
thinking about it.