[Dba-office] Outlook 2003 images not displaying

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu Sep 17 20:58:12 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I've got a client who's Outlook 2003 images won't display in her received
emails if they have a link associated with them. (Link as in the image is on
the internet and has to download to display or link in the image to open a
browser to a website.)

I've gone through all of the settings and checked them to allow anything,
I've cleared the temporary internet files cache (which is one possible
cause) and I've sent a plain embedded image in an email to her and it
displays fine. But things like facebook images will not come through at all.
Just red Xs.

Any ideas?

TIA

John B