[Dba-office] Multiple languages

Ed Tesiny eptept at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:26:19 CDT 2016

>From Wikipedia for WIW

The four national languages of Switzerland are *German*, *French*, *Italian*
and *Romansh*. All but *Romansh* maintain equal status as official
languages at the national level within the Federal Administration of the
Swiss Confederation.

I am speculating but would suspect people using computers on a regular
basis speak and understand English.  I would 'suggest' that the wife should
use English BUT if that's an issue, it's life as usual.  No idea what, if
any, there are language issues in Florida, or for that manner New Mexico,
Texas, Washington (state), California, etc.