[Dba-office] Help figuring out the Best Approach To Take

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Mar 29 16:05:22 CDT 2016

Bryan

I think a moving running countif() formula should do it.  So, in one
column you have the dates, day by day.  In the next column you enter a C
or a U for which country you were in on that day.  Since this is a limit
of 182 days in the past 365, you need to track how many days have gone
by as well as how many of them you were where.  For the first 365 days
you will count from the beginning cell.  After that, your days range
will always report 365 days, and your C and U columns will count the
days they are checked in the moving 365 day range.

I'm sending you a workbook off-list.  I've put in dummy data so you can
see that it works.

This is just one way to do it, but It will work.

Regards,
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com