[Dba-office] Interesting date input behavior

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 06:04:19 CDT 2017

If I type the first few letters of the day, the app displays an AutoComplete
screen tip offering the full day. If I press Enter, the app will complete
the day of the week for me. A reader is trying to use this feature and the
app is entering the date, not the day of the week. I've been looking around
for a setting that might control this, but not finding anything.

Anyone know what setting controls this -- is it Windows or Office? It might
be a version issue too. A quick run through spots I thought I might find
something have turned up nothing.

Susan H.