[dba-SQLServer]index limits

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Apr 14 19:00:42 CDT 2003

On 14 Apr 2003 at 19:22, Susan Harkins wrote:

> Wow... thanks Franciso -- 249? I'm wondering if this holds for an
> Access project -- I mean the tables are SQL Server, right?

All the project does is ask SQL Server for the data. It's SQL that
uses the indexes to feed it back to the project - It's the same
number of Indexes whether you are using a Project or any other sort
of front end regardless of what the foront end is built in.

>Rabbit
> wants to know if rootbeer has vitamin A? :)

Normal rootbeer - not generally

But here's a rootbeer that does:
Ginseng rootbeer
http://www.annoyances.com/rb/blue_sky.shtml