[dba-SQLServer]Pass Parameters to Sproc

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Wed Apr 23 09:03:53 CDT 2003

EXECUTE spname parameter1, parameter2

ConnectionProject.Connection.Execute spname parameter1, parameter2

????

Susan H.

  I know this is probably a simple thing to do.

  I also know I've seen this post show up quite a few times on this list.

  I tried accessing the archives, but the site seems to be down.

  What is the proper syntax for passing 2 parameters to a stored procedure from a module?

  I believe I have the sproc syntax fine for receiving the parameters, but I can't seem to get the code syntax to send them.

  TIA,

  Mark Boyd

  Sr. Systems Analyst

  McBee Associates, Inc.