[dba-SQLServer]EM

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 23 12:33:25 CDT 2003

Hi All:

My Enterprise Manager has virtually ground to a halt. It does run but super
slow. The SQL 2000 server that it is currently interfacing with appears to
be running OK because I have been able to test from various applications. I
have been debating whether to dump everything and re-install from scratch.

Has anyone ran into something like this? Can I just install the EM? (I have
ran into this some years ago with SQL 7 and its' EM. Clearing the
workstation and re-installing the manager solved the problem...)

MTIA
Jim