[dba-SQLServer]EM

Djabarov, Robert Robert.Djabarov at usaa.com
Wed Apr 23 13:30:49 CDT 2003

I'm using 2 to 3 sessions of EM while Outlook receives email from 7 accounts with multiple hierarchical rules and don't seem to be having any problems.  It was this way with SP2 and is now with SP3 MSDE.  Along with those 2 apps I am also running DBArtisan, ERStudio, SQLCompare, and 3 to 4 VB projects in IDE.  All this on a Compaq laptop.

Robert Djabarov
Senior SQL Server DBA
USAA IT/DBMS
? (210) 913-3148 - phone