[dba-SQLServer]OT: VB/VB.Net WAS Transaction Log *Notificati on*

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Mon Aug 25 17:44:25 CDT 2003

They're pretty different.  Language is different, syntax is different,
methodology is different etc.

Depends what you need it for, how much time you have/are willing to learn,
what direction you're taking in the future..  Some great new features in the
.Net framework but may be overkill for what you're doing??

Good luck!
Andrew