[dba-SQLServer] stored procedure R/O

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Feb 4 23:00:36 CST 2003

:O, said to hell with mySQL :O

that itself is a shock.  I'm intrested in the mySQL layer but have not had
the opportunity to even look at it let alone even read an ounce of decent
documentation.. :(  I figured that by this time this year, I'd be exploring
the avenues of the wininet.dll or something somesuch that would allow my
apps to perform a Symantec'esq Live Update...but oh well, deadlines will be
deadlines and derailed projects are doomed to never be finished :(

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/