[dba-SQLServer]SQL2K memory usage

Stephen Hait shait at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 7 14:14:43 CST 2003

I had no SPs installed - just default installation. I updated to SP3
and that seems to be an improvement. I have been using
dynamic memory allocation. I will assume this is now resolved for
my case but will reply if I continue to see these memory spikes.

Thanks for your suggestions. Regards, Stephen