[dba-SQLServer]Backup?

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Feb 24 10:07:10 CST 2003

Questions:
1) What do you mean by Backup Profiles?, what screen are you looking at. Is
it possible that the dba of the SqlServer Backs up the DB over the network
to some other location?

2) IS EM running slower or is your Sql Server 2000 running slower... have
you tried stopping and re-starting the service, what other things are
running on the server running SQL Server 2000.  How much ram, how much disc
space...

Thanks,

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com