[dba-SQLServer]ACCESS 2000 Run Time and Office XP - Can't print

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Feb 24 12:55:14 CST 2003

: 1. What must I do to turn my home network back into the separate security
: model?

Set up your SQL Server to accept communication as Mixed mode.. then create
separate SQL logins/ID's

: 2. How easy will it be for me to switch back and forth between security
: models?

on your client just choose the method to connect with, either Windows NT
Integrated Security or with a specific username and password.

: 3. What exactly is a trusted server? How do you set one up?

http://www.csc.vill.edu/mnt/a/cassel/html/netbook/chap9/node21.html
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnrac/html/
mracv2_ch06.asp