[dba-SQLServer]Sending parameters to a report

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Mon Feb 24 16:21:41 CST 2003

David,

I've never been successful in setting the input parameters through code.
What I do, is in the property box, under Input Parameters I reference
somethiung on an open form such as:

@DeptID = Forms!frmWiz!subcrit!txtParam_Dept

I usually set the record source for the report in the on_open of the
code such as:

Me.RecordSource = "dbo.proc_DM_CCE_Phone_List_dyn"

Seems to me that the way you describe below should work, but it's never
worked for me.

--Susan