[dba-SQLServer]Cross Posted - Upsizing fails

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Feb 24 23:41:57 CST 2003

you forgot the "co", Francis +  co = Francisco :D

Glad it worked out for you... I don't really see how you could have even
seen the old server from .net if you wiped out the system, I mean that would
have ment the whole registry would have gone with it too.. unless this is on
another box?

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/