[dba-SQLServer]Cross Posted - Upsizing fails

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Feb 25 00:00:09 CST 2003

no problem, just teasing...

That makes a ton of sense... it seems that the server name has been saved in
some sort of  "cache".  I've yet to run into that problem of GHOST servers,
I suppose going over the registry could help clean these out... have you
tried searching for the old server name?, how about the client utilities...
perhaps it is cached' there?, in any case it doesn't really seem to be a
problem for you now, but was just curious :D

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/