[dba-SQLServer]Sending parameters to a report

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:29:50 CST 2003

Susan,

I just wanted to thank you the assistance you provided.  It's the little
things that usually get me, syntax, for example.

I ended up going with an oledb connection using views and stored procedures
that referenced input parameters.

The adp is now working very fast, and has replaced my Access 2000 .mdb which
was using an odbc connection.  I can't believe the difference in speed, and
the users are very happy!

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
www.pro-soft.net