[dba-SQLServer]DOH! Create ADE is unselectable! Agghhh!

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Feb 26 15:40:22 CST 2003

Suddenly on both my development boxes Create ADE is unselectable. Stoopid
brain!
Everything seemed just ducky yesterday. Today, another story. Perhaps it was
that prawn site I visited last night, featuring one-armed one-legged
red-haired lesbian biker chicks from Denmark. I should have known!
Now I can't create an ADE on either box. At the worst possible moment, I
find myself kneecapped. Aidez-moi! Au secours! SOS!
A.