[dba-SQLServer]Restore from Command Line?

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Feb 28 09:47:12 CST 2003

I have some SQL-DMO code lying around here that checks for a running
instance of SQL (msde) and if the local box does not have it running it
starts the service... I'll fish around for it today and forward it when I
find it... in any case it "should" help you...as for a command line
restore... I have not tried this but just a wag... using a batch file to log
into osql might be help out in this situation but of course this assumes
that SQL (msde) is running already...

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com