[dba-SQLServer]Log on showing same user as previous

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Jul 1 19:27:44 CDT 2003

This takes me to the MSDN website.  It seems that the solution is to make
changes to the registry settings.  Is this correct?

I am not sure if this is the correct solution as the user name must be
stored in the actual FE itself (and not on the computer - otherwise the
user that was used to link initially to the BE wouldn't appear on another
computer that the FE has been copied to.)

Can anyone else help me out or explain further?

David