[dba-SQLServer]Linked SQL Server Login Problems

Mark Boyd MarkBoyd at McBeeAssociates.com
Tue Jul 8 08:39:03 CDT 2003

Eric -

Thanks for your help.  I think I finally got it working.

I believe one of the main issues was the way the 2 servers were
configured.

The authentication was set up as 'Windows Only' on both machines.

I changed this to 'SQL Server and Windows', then created a login with
SQL authentication.

Everything looks good.

Thanks again,

Mark