[dba-SQLServer]Listbox truncating stored procedure data

Susan Geller sgeller at cce.umn.edu
Thu Jul 24 14:00:15 CDT 2003

I have a listbox whose recordsource is a sproc.  The sproc works fine
even when run from Access.  The listbox has an invisible column that
contains a long text string, up to a couple of paragraphs in length.
The listbox is only holding the first couple of lines even though the
sproc returns the whole thing.  I can work around this by getting at the
data in another way, but I'm wondering if this is a bug of some kind?

Access XP

--Susan

Susan B. Geller
Office of Information Systems