[dba-SQLServer]Re: Sproc runs and then it doesn't

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Jul 30 11:38:14 CDT 2003

In the Options > Advance Tab you have a Row Limit for the Client-server
settings (Default Max Rows)  The code way to get to that is to set it as

Application.SetOption "Row Limit", 0

I had to go to the MSDN.microsoft.com site to find that answer as the "named
options" list is wrong in the Access Help, not a little wrong, all the way
wrong :)

Whoo hoo, way to keep us guessing Uncle Bill... ;o)

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003 10:31 AM [GMT-8],