[dba-SQLServer]Not allowing users to create views -- onto an alternative

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Wed Mar 12 13:03:29 CST 2003

They will be creating queries in access against COPIES of base tables
that I'll refresh regularly.  They won't be working against the live
database at all, at least that's how I  understand the suggestion on the
table.

I don't want them to have to submit specs to me.  The nature of the work
makes that not a very good option.

--Susan