[dba-SQLServer]Cannot connect to repository

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Mar 14 10:37:32 CST 2003

I've never used Analysis Services (yet) but just a wag, Did you double check
that the service is running?, I am guessing that it can use either NT
authentication or SQL authentication, What method are you using and have you
tried the other as a check?

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Friday, March 14, 2003 7:48 AM [GMT-8],