[dba-SQLServer]Cannot connect to repository

Mark Boyd MarkBoyd at McBeeAssociates.com
Fri Mar 14 10:47:37 CST 2003

Francisco -
Thanks for the reply.
I believe we found a solution.
If you right-click on the registered server and click 'Edit Repository
Connection String', you can manipulate the repository mdb  location.
We had to change these strings to point in the correct location.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco H Tapia [mailto:my.lists at verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 11:38 AM
To: dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [dba-SQLServer]Cannot connect to repository

I've never used Analysis Services (yet) but just a wag, Did you double
check
that the service is running?, I am guessing that it can use either NT
authentication or SQL authentication, What method are you using and have
you
tried the other as a check?

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Friday, March 14, 2003 7:48 AM [GMT-8],